Unplugged Activity Ideas
With remote learning your students are:
- Spending too much time on a screen
- Have limited or no devices
- Not responding
- Have no internet
- Not engaging
Instead do you want your students to:
- Do something different
- Have hands-on learning
- Do Project Based Learning
- Create authentic experiences
- Do family centered activities
- Be outside
- Explore their environment
- AND STILL LEARN?
Get the idea list of unplugged activities:
You need this list! Click the button above to get your FREE copy!
The list grows everyday with new ideas and resources. It is organized by content area and includes ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies, Life Skills, Foreign Language, Engineering, Maker Ed, Art and more!